Monday 27 July 2015

Beauty formulas product review

Hello there gorgeous! I hope that all is well. In this post, which is also the first one that I have written, I will be reviewing two products by Beauty Formulas. Cucumber & Avocado Facial Scrub and Glorious Mud mask.




Glorious Mud Facial Mask



Face masks have always been very essential in my skin care routine, so when I spotted the Glorious mud mask facial mask I had to purchase it. I had been dying to try a mud mask and I wanted to try a new brand, so that was the perfect opportunity.

The face mask cost me €3.90 and it comes in a white tube with brown design and pink font, which I think is a very cute combination. It is also very travel friendly because it's not that big and it's light.

The face mask is brown in colour, and when you apply it to your face it sort of looks like a fake tan. The texture is super creamy and very easy to apply. The face masks dries in about 10 minutes, and while it's drying you don't feel any stinging or itching.

It gets off very quickly with water, and when I removed it my face looked brighter and felt oh so soft.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has been searching for a mud mask, because not only is it very affordable, but it's also very good.

Rating: 4.5/5
Directions: Apply to clean dry skin. Apply to face and neck areas avoiding the eye area. Allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with clean warm water. Pat dry.


Cucumber and Avocado Facial Scrub




Scrubbing is an important part of beauty regime because it removes dead skin and also make the skin look brighter. I love cucumbers so when I saw this scrub I had to buy it.

It cost me  €3.50, which is very affordable for a student like me. It comes in a white tube with green designs and a flip to open cap. The scrub is pale blue with brown particles and has a nice refreshing fragrance. The particles are are very mild, so if you have some blackheads they won't be removed completely.

I do not think that I will purchase this scrub again since it did not removed all of my blackheads and my skin did not improve.

Rating: 3/5
Directions: Moisten face and message gently into the skin
rinsing thoroughly.



Have you tried any of these products before and what's your favorite scrub and mask?
Stay fabulous,
Y xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Didn't knew about either the products or the brand before, but they sound lovely! Thanks for shoving!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yasmine,
    I really want to try the Glorious Mud Facial Mask although I'm not so sure about the other one. I love your blog and this post is amazing. Do you know any natural easy to make face masks?

    AryaXX
    http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means a lot :)
      Here are some natural face masks that are on my to-do list: http://www.brit.co/diy-face-masks/

      Stay fabulous xx
      Y

      Delete
  3. Oooo where do get these from, they seem interesting? Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, you just made my day :) Leave your blog link with your comment and I will check it out for sure xx

ps- any follow for follow or mean comments will be deleted