Saturday 16 January 2016

5 study tips :)



Good morning! Many of you who are still students are doing their exams right now or will be doing them in a few months like me. In this post I will be giving you some of my tips that make studying for me easier and pass.

1.) Play some background music- for some reason this works for me, maybe because it helps me from not dozing off while studying boring subjects.

2.) Use highlighters and coloured pens- the fact that when I open my notes I see a pop of colour makes studying more ''enjoyable''.

3.) Drink lots of water and have snacks- it's important to stay hydrated while studying because this helps the brain to function better. Snack also have some sugar or salt and them which help me to concentrate more and not feel that tired.

4.) Put your phone in another room- for me this is one of the hardest things to do since I checking my phone about every hour or so, but putting it in another room doesn't distract me.

5.) Have breaks- when you feel that your mind isn't absorbing any new information don't panic. Just have a one or two hour break (like watch a movie, blog or sleep) and then continue studying after the break.

I hope that you found my tips helpful. What are some of your studying tips?

(ps- I would like to wish my yorkie Cookie a happy birthday, he just turned 1 today!! :) )




Stay fabulous,
Y xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried putting my phone in another room, I am definitely trying that out tomorrow! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, you just made my day :) Leave your blog link with your comment and I will check it out for sure xx

ps- any follow for follow or mean comments will be deleted