Sunday 4 October 2015

Tea party at the Palazzo



So yesterday afternoon I attend my first tea party at Palazzo de Piro in Mdina for my cousin's surprise birthday party. I had never attended a tea party before, but tea is one of my favourite things in the world so it ought to be fun.

There was free flowing tea and coffee and the food was simply delicious and looked so beautiful.






I really enjoyed myself during these 2 hours because I got to spend some quality time with my big family while indulging in amazing food.




After the tea party was over we went for a little walk in Mdina which is the former capital city of Malta and one of my favourite places in Malta. It's a medieval city and you can recognize some of the locations from movies (ex. count of Monte Kristo) and tv shows (ex. Game of Thrones).









Have you ever been to a tea party or to Mdina?

Stay fabulous,
Y xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, you just made my day :) Leave your blog link with your comment and I will check it out for sure xx

ps- any follow for follow or mean comments will be deleted