Friday 4 December 2015

My November shopping haul!





Hi guys, this is the first Christmas that I am blogging and I am so excited because this is one of my favourite holidays! Hopefully the first Christmas post will be up tomorrow so don't forget to come back and check it out :)



 1.) The first item that I bought, well my aunt bought it for me is this Minions chocolate advent calendar. I am still a child at heart and opening a little box where a chocolate is waiting each day makes me happy. The chocolate tastes very good aswell which is a bonus!



2.) The second thing that I bought is this Pug hot water bottle from New Look. I had been looking for a hot water bottle for a while because I feel very cold and it's good for period cramps so when I saw this little cutie I had to buy it!


3.) The last items that I bought are from The Body Shop and my friend suggested them for me. Tea tree tonerTea tree pore minimiser and Tea tree face mask are the items that I bought. I haven't used any body shop items, except for lip balms and a vanilla perfume so I'm quite excited to try them!



Do you have any of these items? And also thank you so much for 300 followers it means so much to me!


Stay fabulous,
Y xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Advent calendars are one of the best things about December :D and your pug hot water bottle is so cute! I've heard good things about this Body Shop range, I'm sure you'll love the products - although I haven't tried them, maybe if they're good you could review them? :)

    Julia x
    Last post: a cute dress OOTD ♥ http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/12/ootd-frilly-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I will write a review on them soon :)

      Delete
  2. The hot water bottle is so cute!! I use them all the time because my flat is so cold in winter haha. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, you just made my day :) Leave your blog link with your comment and I will check it out for sure xx

ps- any follow for follow or mean comments will be deleted